For Healthy Marriages

Marriage is a collaboration of 2hearts that join 2gether 2overcome the obstacles

Marcus & Gloria Whyte's Discussions (13)

Discussions Started (11) Replies Latest Activity

INVESTGATE THE LAYERS WITHIN YOURSELF

By For Healthy Marriages  As Healthy Marriage Advocates we often teach that in Conflict Resolution we must learn to be respectful when we d…

Started by Marcus & Gloria Whyte

0 Jul 4, 2015

Don’t Stop Chasing....

WE think that one of the biggest reason why relationships do not work out in the long run is because at one point, one side (or both) sto…

0 Mar 26, 2012

I Comes After U

Marcus Gloria Whyte U comes before I and We.....I don’t care what my first grade teacher said, she was wrong. Only, I didn’t learn that u…

0 Mar 26, 2012

Message For Men

Be Encouraged.Remember the supernatural way in which you were created— from dirt and made in the image of God.For married men: Love your wi…

0 Jan 30, 2012

Triangle of LOVE

See the Dots is your marriage all connected? Or is there an opening where the LACK of LOVE is able to EXIST? When two people love each o…

0 Jan 11, 2012

Identify what NEEDS to be Consistent!

Talk to your husband or wife about making a “need to improve” list for your marriage. We all have busy lives and our marriages can be put o…

0 Jan 2, 2012

V.A.L.U.E. Function

Nothing or no one can take your value away from you. You can begin to increase your value by utilizing an acronym for V.A.L.U.E. V-Value…

0 Apr 16, 2011

Marriage is for a Lifetime

A marriage is for a lifetime - at least, that is what most people hope it would be when they get into it. A good marriage requires efforts…

0 Apr 3, 2011

Essential Personnel

Posted by ruleyourwife on February 2, 2011 · Leave a Comment  It is the season for inclement weather and we have several inches of snow…

0 Feb 2, 2011

Assess Your Marriage

Marriage is not a test that you either pass or fail. It’s an ongoing process of learning about each other and how to accommodate differe…

0 Jan 30, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marcus & Gloria Whyte.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service